The EVP Recruitment Process
What does EVP Recruitment do?
It's our view that we're not just recruiting a new employee for you, but someone who'll make a positive difference to others through the work they do.
We're able to offer:
Recruitment of permanent staff - from advertising to placement.
Contractors and Fixed-Term staff.
Temporary staff - where you're able to utilise your own payroll system.
The EVP Process
What does the EVP Recruitment process look like? We can do as much or as little as you need us to do.
Most of our clients (although not all) want us to take care of the full recruitment process - from placing the advertisement to employment contracts to placement.
If you've ever placed your own "situations vacant" advertisement on Seek or Trade Me, you've probably had the experience of being swamped with applications. Going through these applications is time consuming and a distraction from what you're 'meant' to be doing.
Our clients appreciate our help in removing this time-sucking, distraction away from them so they can remain focussed on what they're best at doing in their business.
Here's a top-level, helicopter type view of what we do when we're searching for your next placement:
- we'll take a full job brief so we can fully understand your culture and fit (because this matters).
- Advertising is prepared and placed on your behalf.
- On your behalf we'll search for candidates using our networks and other resources.
- All applications are matched and screened to make sure they fit your specific requirements.
- On your behalf we'll interview candidates - face-to-face wherever practicable.
- You'll receive a shortlist with a report on each candidate's experience and competencies.
- We'll arrange an interview with you. If you would prefer, we'll facilitate the interview process.
- On your behalf (and to protect you) we'll undertake all background and reference checks. If required, we'll also undertake criminal records checks as well.
- If your company requires, we'll arrange for drugs testing to take place and send you the report.
- If required, we'll coordinate behavioural profiling, psychometric, skills and other testing for you.
- We'll work with you and the candidate to finalise your offer of employment - including employment contract (if required).
- After placement, we'll continue to liaise with you and the candidate to ensure everyone is happy.
Full and flexible recruitment service
No two employers or organisations are ever the same. You may require us to travel to meet you and/or your candidates - we'll do this for our clients because at the end of the day, your satisfaction is our number one priority.
Please feel free to get in touch with us to chat about your organisation's specific recruitment needs.